Build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all
- A moderation platform to centralise, streamline and ensure compliance of your Trust & Safety processes.
- Advisory services to help you achieve and maintain compliance.
The challenges our platform solves
Content moderation: more critical but also more challenging than ever
Volume, pace and variety of formats
Tool and data fragmentation
Numerous, noisy but critical user reports
Moderator wellness and productivity
New, complex and evolving regulations
Trust & Safety software
Our content moderation platform
- All data signals in one place
- End-to-end platform including moderation and AI-enabled detection
- Manual and automated processing
- Compliant by design
- Built to power content moderation best practices
Trust & Safety services
Our advisory services
- Impact assessment of new content regulations on your operations and moderation processes
- Gap analysis and mitigation plan to refine your compliance process and Trust & Safety operations
Join our community
Stay ahead of the curve – sign up to receive the latest policy and tech advice impacting your business.
By working with us, digital services
ensure user safety, protect the company’s reputation and revenue
achieve and maintain compliance in Europe and beyond
streamline their moderation processes, increasing efficiency
enhance their Trust & Safety operations
Are you ready for the EU Digital Services Act and the UK Online Safety Bill?
- Transparency reporting
- Notice & action mechanisms
- Responding to all user reports
- Appeal mechanisms
New and upcoming laws impose many new obligations. Compliance by design is the best way to meet them.
Latest from Tremau
Are Our E-Commerce Platforms Safe and Sustainable?
Since the birth of the commercial internet in the mid 90s, e-commerce platforms have radically transformed the ways we transact and consume, with significant impacts
Content moderators: How to protect those who protect us?
Content moderators have become indispensable for online platforms’ everyday operations. However, major platforms outsourcing their content moderation to contractors all around the world face an
What Does the DSA Mean for Your Business?
On October 27th 2022, the Digital Services Act (DSA) (officially named Regulation 2022/2065), was published in the Official Journal of the European Union. This regulation