Tremau is a technology start-up launched by four INSEAD and MIT alumni focused on developing innovative tools to help actors across the digital industry mitigate their regulatory and operational risks. Our bespoke products are designed to the needs of online service providers to comply with existing and upcoming content and AI related regulations in Europe and across the globe. Tremau is based in Paris at Station-F.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 2+ years of related of experience managing technical projects including its plan creation, scope management, and status reporting;
- Strong project management, planning and analysis skills;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex, cross-discipline projects;
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, with ability to take ownership, and be a self-learner;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Languages: French and English are required, knowledge of another EU language is a plus.
What you will do
- Follow the development and manage client customization of cutting edge web-based PHP applications;
- Coordinate internal and external resources for all aspects of the project;
- Manage local adaptation process of Tremau solutions (language, regulatory, …) and help the team estimate the potential schedule impact of different design options;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to escalate unresolved issues and risks, and drive key decisions when necessary;
- Ensure compliance with all necessary company, regulatory, and customer requirements;
- Produce and report project/team KPIs and metrics to all stakeholders;
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components;
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Good to have
Passionate about content moderation debate, with strong awareness of the related international ecosystem and freedom of expression debate.
- Internationally competitive salary;
- A start-up team open to the world with experienced founders living across the world;
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture;
- Remote work and flexibility on working hours;
Start: As soon as possible.
In case you think you would be a good fit for this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application: 19th of January 2022.