Full-stack software engineer
with experience in building Trust & Safety and content moderation solutions
Tremau is a Trust & Safety start-up based in Paris – Station-F. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. Tremau develops moderator-centertic SaaS solutions and AI systems that enable to improve content moderation processes of online platforms, while creating business value and supporting them to remain compliant with evolving digital regulations.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years professional experience as full-stack developer,
- Demonstrated experience in developing Trust & Safety and content moderation software solutions,
- Deep understanding of tools and workflow design,
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, with demonstrated ability to take ownership, and be a self-learner;
- Professional English is a must, French is a plus.
What you will do
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on Tremau platforms,
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools,
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API,
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues,
- Coordinate with co-developers,
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
What we offer
- Internationally competitive salary,
- A start-up team open to the world with experienced founders living across the world,
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture,
- Remote work and flexibility on working hours.