Tremau is a technology start-up launched by four INSEAD and MIT alumni focused on developing innovative tools to help actors across the digital industry mitigate their regulatory and operational risks. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. Our bespoke products are designed to the needs of online service providers to comply with existing and upcoming content and AI related regulations in Europe and across the globe. Tremau is based in Paris at Station-F.
What we are looking for
- Code new features as well as maintaining existing features;
- Write technical documentation;
- Participate and run code reviews;
- Prototype new and redesign features;
- Provide unsolicited advice on the product;
- Fixing bugs.
- Excellent experience consuming web APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with Agile development and rapid iteration cycles;
- A background in startups;
- Experience with compliance services;
- Experience with interacting with third party APIs.
We will NEVER ask you to
- Constantly switch focus with no clear end goals;
- Work with an unhealthy codebase adding technical debt daily;
- Put in 12hr days with a constant “crunch time” mentality.
Our crrent Tech Stack
- Laravel / PHP 8;
- Vue/Nuxt JS;
- Bootstrap/jquery but looking to transition these to a more modern equivalent;
- We are working into starting to add a unit and dusk test suite setup.
What We Offer
- Remote-first in every way. Hours flexibility;
- Founding team equity;
- Work with an innovative company focused on next-gen Responsible Technology.
Start: As soon as possible. Deadline for application: 7th of March 2022.
In case you think you would be a good fit for this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org