Digital Policy Internship
Tremau is a technology start-up based in Paris Station-F. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. The company develops human-centered software solutions and AI systems that enable the global digital ecosystem to achieve this mission, while creating business value and supporting online platforms to remain compliant with digital regulations.
We are seeking assistance to:
- Be part of an advisory project team working for a major international client on digital advisory project
- Participation at the project meetings
- Participation in the risk assessment and process analysis
- Participation in the delivery of the project’s outputs.
- Follow the upcoming regulations related to digital policy,
- Review and prepare policy documents related to the trust and safety space and the upcoming regulations for online platforms.
- Student in a leading school;
- Strategic planning and good excel skills;
- Ability to take ownership, self-learner, and entrepreneurial;
- Speaks native French and professional English.
Start: preferably 20-09-2022, duration: flexible but preferably at least 3 months
Where? Wherever you wish (we work remotely – but have office spaces in France, Budapest and Singapore)
This internship can eventually lead to a full-time position to be offered in Q1 2023.
Contact: In case you are interested, please send your CV to Pal BOZA at firstname.lastname@example.org